lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

My Hero... Cassandra Clare...


My Hero

Cassandra Clare

 My hero is Cassandra Clare. She's my favorite writer.
 She was born to American parents in Tehran, Iran, and spent of her childhood travelling the world with her family, including one treck trought the Himalayas as a Toddler where the spent a moth living in her father's backpack.


 Since her family moved around so much she found familiarity in books and went everywhere with a book under her arm. She started working on her YA novel, City of Bones, in 2004, inspired by the urban lanscape of Manhattan, her favorite city. 
 She's my hero because I love her books and she did so much when she was young. She travel in her father's backpack! She have imagination and she's so good writing books. She have a website called MortalInstruments . I hope you look for her books.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario